How to Use Aqua Clip
Aqua Clip is a professional video downloader that enables you to download videos from all trending video-sharing and hosting websites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Niconico, VEVO, Metacafe, Soundcloud, and more. Following the intuitive interface, you can save any online video you like with ease. Let's check the detailed steps about using this program to effectively download videos from 1000+ sites for offline watching and enjoyment.
How to Download and Install Aqua Clip
Download the current version from the official website of Aqua Clip. Once you download its installer package, you need to open it and follow the instructions of the installation wizard. Follow the instructions until you completely end the process. Afterward, launch the program and you'll be able to witness this interface shared below:
Guide for Registration and Activation of Aqua Clip
Aqua Clip is available for free but of course, the free version comes with its own limitations. With the trial version (free), only 3 videos can be downloaded in a day. So, if you want to enjoy premium features and download unlimited videos every day then you need to get the upgraded version. To purchase the upgrade all you have to do is to tap on "Upgrade to Pro" and afterward activate the program.
To activate the license of the pro version you will receive an activation code through email. You have to copy the code from the email address that you shared while making the purchase, and then paste it into the software. To paste the code, you need to click on the 3-dash) symbol in top right corner of the main interface and paste the code on the empty bar below "activate license" and then click on "activate" to unlock the premium features.
Guide to Downloading Online Videos
Aqua Clip helps you in downloading videos in three different yet easy ways. From downloading videos through URL, to using the keywords to find required videos to using the embedded video platform gallery, this software offers multiple user-friendly ways to download videos.
Method 1 Download online videos via URL
You can download the desired video conveniently by copying and pasting the URL of the target video.
1. Start by searching for the video you wish to download, then copy its URL and head back to the software. Here you can click on "+ Paste URL" or simply paste the copied URL on the empty search bar and press "enter" to let the software get to your video link.
2. The software will take a few seconds to fetch the target video. You can check the video preview through the embedded video player to be sure that it is an accurate video. Once you are sure, you can directly hit the download button or click on the drop-down menu to choose the required resolution and format and then click download. You can also change the path location of downloaded videos if you need to save those in a specific drive or folder.
On the left side, you can see the downloading option which shows you a complete list of the files that are currently downloading. It allows you to monitor, pause and even resume the download as per your requirement.
Method 2 Keyword search to download target video
Another easy option is to download videos by merely writing a relevant keyword to find the video. The keyword can be any relevant detail such as the artist name, album, lyrics, etc. that can help the software find the video for you.
1. Write any relevant keywords that you can think about the video in the search bar on the main interface. In a while, the software will enlist all relevant result videos. You can navigate through the list and discover the target video. You can also take help from the "filter" option to narrow down the choices and speedily search for the required video.
2. Check the preview just to be sure, finalize the format and resolution and click on save.
Method 3 Video downloading via embedded browser
There are more than 1000 websites that are already built-in this software to help you find your favorite video.
1. Open the tab that says "Browse" and navigate through more than 1000 websites and choose the one you are interested in.
2. When you find the video you want to download, check its preview and hit the "download" option. You can choose the format and resolution also.
3. Choose among MP3 or MP4 with desired bitrate and resolution and click on the download symbol to instantly save the video.
Method to Download Entire Playlist of YouTube
There are many playlists and even channels on YouTube that contain the epic content that you want to know as it is. With Aqua Clip, it is possible to download the entire playlist or even channel from YouTube by following these simple steps.
1. Copy the URL of the YouTube Playlist that you want to download and then paste it on the search bar on the main interface of the software.
2. You can select some specific videos from the playlist or else choose the entire playlist to download as per your preference.
3. Select the required resolution and format before hitting the download symbol.
Downloading Videos in Batch
This amazing software also allows you to download videos in batches and save your time and energy in going through the downloading process. All you need to do is search the videos by keywords, hit the "batch download" button and you will be able to select the multiple required videos from enlisted results.
Once you select the videos, you can choose the resolution and format. Afterward, you have to click on “download” and leave the rest to this software.
Method to Download Videos along with Subtitles from YouTube
Aqua Clip is a smart software that allows you to download subtitles of YouTube videos so that you can fully enjoy a video.
1. Click on the built-in YouTube website on this software and search for the target video. Remember if you find an icon with CC then it represents that video already has subtitle embedded to it and can be downloaded as it is.
2. Hit the Download symbol and you will see a pop-up window with more options. Choose the required options and click on the box beside "Download Subtitles".
3. When you click on the download symbol, the downloading will start and save the subtitles in VVT format.
Guide to Manage Effectively the Downloaded Videos
You can find all downloaded content in the tab named "Downloaded" where you can view content labeled as audio, video and subtitle files. You can open files, play audio/video, search/delete files and check source links if needed.
FAQs Related to Aqua Clip
If you have further queries related to registration, subscription offers, features, etc, then check out the FAQs page at https://aquapp.net/support/aqua-clip-faq to discover more about this software.